THE ART OF WINING is THE ART OF LIVING

Irreplaceable


One of my friend once asked me about: is it true that everyone of us at least has someone that we do truly love, even if you are now not with that person anymore, s/he will still there somewhere in your heart whether you realize it or not. No matter how bad and no matter how imperfect that person might be.. you still care for them anyway. They irreplaceable.

So.. if the feeling seems so strong, the connection feels right, the bonding is obviously there somehow, is it what we usually name them soulmate?
What if we somehow found that person, but losing it anyway?
Are we going to find another one?

For answering the question above, yes I do have one person that once really important for me, and he is irreplaceable. But if there are one or two things I can't change for one or two reasons, then maybe I have to learn to let go.

Because I believe someday my true prince will come.

XOXO

2 comments:

yeah.. I know how it feels to actually losing someone that we love. It sure is not a good feeling. It hurts, painful.. But.. we'll get over it, we'll move on! YES!! We'll definitely move on babe!!!

fighting vipe!!! osssshhh

Post a Comment