THE ART OF WINING is THE ART OF LIVING

Solitaire


Being a single isn't forever enjoyable. Some said, even a song said, that being single is great. You can reach all your dreams, you can be yourself and do anything you wan to do without any permission from someone. But at some point, sometimesit is hard being single especially when you surrounded by people who already had their own couples.


For years, Ive been searching in myself what is exactly I am looking for. I am one of a hard-to-fall-in-love kind of person. I am hardly trust strangers who want to get close to me, I am hardly take a risk to have a relationship with someone I just met, I am hardly to give my heart away to someone. Then I realize that there is something wrong about me. And I think I know what it is.


I think I am too afraid to come out from my comfort zone. I expecting something more but I am too afraid to take the first step out. I am too afraid it's going to fall, I am too afraid to fail. But then I realize that for all this time I never knew what is out there, what kind of great opportunities I might have, what kind of things I am going to experience.


But just like everyone of us, the first step is always the hardest. I need to be a little bit braver.

Because maybe the second step isn't that hard anymore.
XOXO

3 comments:

you're still young, enjoy your single life. Explore your passion to the deepest, achieve your dream, and love will come to complete it all :)

i got up early just to read your blog.hahaha. jk. i have to get up early because i want to read one of my lecture. em about coming out of your comfort zone, it is right in some point. there are still a lot of nice friends you can meet out there. but stay be careful. it is not a world full of nice people. i know i have a lot of good friends in my church but not all of them good. but stay be careful. i realize that the world is not that beatiful. i've found many disgusting things about my university's friends. you just don't want to know. because we can't know how deep is someone's heart. is it right? hehehe... you can be a little bit braver and tell your stories with your best friends so that you don't go the wrong way....

@jie: I looovee your sowrds. :D thanks.
@david: amen. ;D

Post a Comment