THE ART OF WINING is THE ART OF LIVING

Stranger Angel

This is my new BFF: computer and books


I want to be her. Oh well, I want to be a part of this girl. I want to be as nice as her. Her name is Susan Angelia and she is a friend of mine and I knew her in university. I asked her whether I can have her theory I need for my final paper and she said ok. Not just that, in the time I asked her whether she can email me those theory, she said can't do because I have no internet for the first time. She asked me if I can pick it up in her boarding house (am say it right?). But then she texted me again, said that she will email those theory from the computer centre right after the class is done.

I wonder, really, if I was in the same position...I live in the boarding house without internet access and a friend - not the close one- ask me if I can send the theory through email, am I going to do the same thing as she did? I mean, she has a choice to ask me to pick the theory up in her boarding house so she didn't have to walk to the computer centre and send it away, but she did the opposite.

And even it's just a simple thing to do, still I appreciate it. And I will try to be that kind of person: willing to help, as long as you can. An angel she is!! :)

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment